Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm finally getting around to writing about procrastination

You may have noticed that several of my posts are out of order because they had been half written waaay back when i injured my eye and was having laser surgery. I never finished writing them because i couldn't see very well. well, today, after deciding that i was going to straighten out all my posts, i finished them and published them, which meant, of course, they were put out of sequence to the original post. now, no one, including me, knows what i'm talking about, so don't worry about it. i don't think i can fix it, since i can't fix anything that has to do with computers. my advice is to use your imaginations and try to figure out what i meant, and i will do the same.
and i promise never to do that again.
sorry

No comments: